Due to confirmed cases of Strangles in the local area we are taking the following precautionary measures, effective from 17th October 2017:
- Disinfectant mats at both entrances to the yard to be walked and driven over by everyone entering the Equestrian Centre
- Cancelled any shows running in the next 7 days, this includes Saturday 21st October and Unaffiliated Long Arena Dressage on Monday 23rd October.
- Educating our students and clients by sharing information on Strangles and advising them on how to prevent the spread of the infection
- Restricting the movement of horses in and out of the Equestrian Centre to the local area
- Restricting non-essential access to the Equestrian centre
- The above precautions will be in place for the next 7 days, we will then advise if any further action is required