ILM Level 3 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring 8587
Course Content - What will I learn?
There are two mandatory units:
1. Understanding Good Practice in Coaching within an Organisational Context
2. Understanding Good Practice in Mentoring within in Organisational Context
One optional unit from:
1. Undertaking an extended period of coaching within an organisation
2. Reflecting on coaching skills within an organisational context
1. Undertaking an extended period of mentoring within an organisation
2. Reflecting on mentoring skills within an organisational context
The skills you have acquired on the course will support you if you want to progress to a higher qualification such as The Level 5 Diploma in Effective Coaching and Mentoring. On the other hand, you may wish to study on a more managerial orientated course such as the Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management.
16-18 years old, no tuition fees apply to Full Time courses and fees subject to confirmation. Additional costs applicable to BHS courses.
For all two year courses fees shown above are per year.
Aged 19+ and planning to take a level 3 or above a different fee may apply. You may be eligible for an Advanced Learning Loan.
All HE courses (full and part time) are subject to tuition fees.
In need of more advice?
Contact our Admissions team to find out more about student fees and how they might apply to you.
Other courses you may be interested in
Experience what the future
has to offer at Oaklands College
Studying at Oaklands is about finding out what you enjoy learning, with a huge range of courses including A Levels, BTECs and Apprenticeships our students are given a the opportunity to make their own academic choices, and thrive in a subject they enjoy.