At Oaklands College, we are proud to deliver a wide range of courses to a variety of learners from school leavers to adult learners. Our provision extends to cover special education needs, programmes for 14-16 year olds and higher education.
The last report included the following comments about our College:
- good quality of education and training with strong focus on sustaining the quality of teaching as well as learning and assessment
- we have a clear strategic direction, responding to local and regional priorities and demands
- high proportion of our learners progress to further study, higher education, apprenticeships and employment
- we have good relationships with employers and te proportion fo apprentices completing their qualifications is high
- promotion of equality and diversity is an integral part of all aspects of learners' time at the College.
Download the full report here
Information for inspectors
If you are an inspector, you may find the following links useful.