The EDSV Academy is for both males and females, and is renowned for its success in both academic and performance development.
Our training timetable allows full access to A level options and BTEC in Sport courses (level 2 and above). We have trainee Veterinary Nurses to aspiring Plumbers within our ranks; however any other courses that Oaklands College offer MAY result in slight clashes to our training provision. All cases are dealt with on an individual basis.
- Qualified Physiotherapists present at ALL training sessions and games
- The latest technology in heart-rate monitoring and GPS tracking during fixture and training
- All home games are recorded and borken down by coaches in Video Analysis sessions
- Masterclasses from past and present professional footballers
- Group & individual gym-based strength and conditioning monitoring from specialised staff
- Product testing for all the latest Nike apparel
- Recorded training sessions
- Fixtures against professional U18/U21 teams
What you need
Academic entry requirements will depend on which field of study you apply for. Specific requirements can be discussed with subject tutors in more detail.
We also prefer students to have played at a minimum of County standard, or have had experience with professional clubs. A trial process will determine selection.