Oaklands College offers student accommodation to students on specialist landbased courses and those within sports academies. We aim to ensure that all students experience a safe community environment close to the campus. Some of the things we do for our students include:
- Staff available 7-days a week during term time
- Daily cleaning & maintenance of the student accommodation, as well as offering support with various aspects of semi-independent living i.e. using the washing machines
- Providing pastoral care, support and individual welfare checks
- Offering information and advice to students on various subjects
- Implementing a varied Enrichment programme to encourage engagement and develop new skills
More information about the service can be accessed in the residential leaflet below
How to apply
If you would like to apply for accommodation while you study your chosen course (landbased and sports academies only) at the College, please indicate this by ticking the relevant box when completing your application.
We will then send you a Residential Pack which you must complete and send back to us as soon as possible. All packs must be returned before the end of May.
We will evaluate your application and advise you of the decision in writing. We will aim to do this by the beginning of June.
The offer of your place will be conditional and not confirmed until a deposit is paid – this must be paid by 15 August. Once the deposit has been paid, your place will be confirmed and you can expect to move in to college accommodation before you start your course in the first week of September.
More information about living at Oaklands College
For more information, please call 01727 737000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org