Having second thoughts about your next step?
Want to explore all your options?
At Oaklands College, we understand that the decision about where you will study can be a difficult one. This is why we have support in place in order to help you discover all the options available to you. With a wide variety of courses on offer, we have experience in helping students realise your potential and we want you to take advantage of it.
We asked our students about why they decided to come to Oaklands and this is what they said:
- Valuable and relevant work experience
- Huge variety of vocational & academic courses
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- Fantastic specialist facilities
- Workshops, activities, events & trips
- Support inside and outside the classroom
Talk to us about what's important to you in your journey to success. Our Student Advisers are available any time, Monday to Friday, 9am - 4.30pm, at our campuses in St Albans and Welwyn Garden City.
Call us on 01727 737000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting